Importance of Music


Music shares an important part of our life and it impacts the lives of people in a great way. Almost everyone listens to music in his everyday routine and gets lots of benefits due to it. Also, different genres of music affects the mood and emotions of a person in its own way. For example, if you listen to sad songs then you would feel a little down as this category of music resonates with your sad emotions. And if you opt to go for a rock music, it leaves you in a high spirited state of mind and your enter a joyous mood.

Due to the strong healing power of music, a huge number of people have managed to bring their lives on track. Not only music helps to benefit people on emotional level but it also has many advantages on mental as well as physical health of a person. Music has also given me a reason to look at life in a different way and it has completely changed my attitude towards life. About four years ago, my life became unbalanced and I felt a lot of stress and anxiety because of my hectic lifestyle.

The day I realised the importance of music and the power it possess to heal the sufferings of a person, I decide to make it a part of my daily life. There are a number of diseases which can be easily cured by listening to or making music. I personally have made a lot of improvement because of music therapies and make music an integral part of my life. Music also helps a person to quit a habit of taking too much drugs or seeking the use of herbs to treat his disease.

Ever since I noticed the benefits of music on my personal life, I decided to take part in activities to spread awareness about the same. I have done over 50 seminars and intiated many campaigns to make people aware about the healing power of music. One should try to find a time to learn a musical instrument or listen to some favourite songs in a daily routine. And if it is not feasible for you to give a proper time for music learning then you can listen to album songs or watch musical films.

Film industries from all over the world also know the advantages of music therapies and hence they use music in the films to attract people to the theatres. When I visited India a couple of years ago, I found a wide variety of music in the Hindi cinema world. In Bollywood movies, a number of different songs are used to entertain the audience. Due to the talented voice of the singers, they also release their own albums which earn an excellent response from the listeners. And among all those, some of my favourites include Hardy Sandhu, Guru Randhawa, Neha Kakkar, and many more.

Other than individual music albums as well as film music, an instrumental compositon also connects with the heart of the listeners. It relaxes the mind of a person and enhance the concentration of our brain in the task we are handling. According to me, parents should inspire their children to pursue music as a hobby to ensure their proper development. Learning music at an early stage of life ensures develoing the mind of a person on a broad level. Not only it helps to increase the reasoning ability but also makes the brain more creative. Other than this, it makes the language learning easy and improves the coordination of our body with the brain.

My sole purpose of making this blog is to share experinces of persons who have made their life better by introducing music in their lives. I think, music should be made compulsary for every school student so as to make it easier for him to understand things in a better way. You can check various posts on my blog and also share it with your loved ones. If you have any experiences regarding the positive effects of music on your life then you are most welcome to let us know about them. Our aim should be to spread the fever of music on everybody's mind so as to ensure the betterment of this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Himesh Reshammiya – Amazing Singer and Music Director of Bollywood

Top 5 Female Bollywood Singers of Today